Designed by surgeons for surgeons, the Match Grade Medical
surgical hip positioning Broadhead Pegboard System is like no other. More than just an anterior lateral hip positioning system, this patent pending system is designed to eliminate pressure points and offer radiolucency without sacrificing strength. It is versatile, solid, and easy to use.
Reduce the risk of pressure ulcers
- Double wide pegs have nearly 4 inches of surface area in contact with the patient. More than any standard round pegs
- Tapered pegboard ends reduce pressure points
- Pegs are made of an autoclavable high strength polymer
- fully radiolucent construction of positioning pegs
- Available in a variety of sizes and extensions for solid positioning on any patient
- fully compatible with most standard hip positioning boards
- Wider pegs allow easy alternative for lower extremity arthroscopic thigh bolster and bumps
Hip Positioning Pegs – Available sizes
- 12 inch extra long (set of 2 pegs)
- 9 inch long (set of 2 pegs)
- 9 inch long pivot peg (set of 2 pegs)
- 6 inch short (set of 2 pegs)
- 6 inch short pivot (set of 2 pegs)
- 4 inch extension (set of 2 pegs)
Hip Positioning Pegboard Pads
- Gel Pad for hip positioning (47 x 20 x 1/2)
- Disposable multi-layer deluxe hip positioner foam pad (47 x 15 x 1) (more)
soft pliable urethane foam adds support while reducing stress on skin and closed cell foam will not bottom out to eliminate impingement points.
- Stick on peg pads.
These unique pads stick directly to hip positioning pegs with a temporary adhesive. The pads are easily placed on pegs before insertion into the pegboard. The soft foam stays in place and will not wrinkle, avoiding pressure points, and the closed cell foam will not bottom out.